Local goods since 1890.
to the Military Officer club
We are open to order until further notice.
We bring to the table clean and high quality food, using traditional ingredients. We serve lots of dinners with thousands of stories that tell the story of the Military Officers Club's traditional and popular events since 1890. The club's services are for officers and gentlemen, now to all good food lovers.
Warmly welcome to enjoy!
Questions and Answers
Why to visit the Officers' Club?
- The officers' club building and artifacts since 1890 make the restaurant special. Hundreds of tastes and stories are part of our services.
Is the Officers' Club an open to all customers?
- Yes, the Officers' Club is a lunch and takeaway restaurant open to everyone.
What services does the restaurant offer?
- Our services include lunch on weekdays from 11:00 to 14:00. On request, family and business events as well as catering services, conference facilities and a sauna.
Where is the Officers' Club Located?
- Finland, South Karelia, on the shores of Lake Saimaa, Rakuunamäki.
- Upseeritie 2, 53900 Lappeenranta.
- A short 10 minute and 800 m walk from the center of Lappeenranta.
- About 2 km from the train station and the travel center.
- About 2 km from the airport.
- 50 m from the beach track.
Great facilities in the historic milieu
The historic building of the Military Officers Club creates a unique and valuable environment for various occasions. We organize a purpose-built meeting, a successful event and an unforgettable celebration on a scenic spot in Rakuunamäki, on the shore of Lake Saimaa.
Festivities and parties
Gorgeous surroundings and catering for all special occasions.
Meetings and workshops
Good decisions are made in dignified surroundings.